Delivering high-quality, completely customized academic instruction and music education online, in the comfort of your own home or at your local library.
What We Offer
Announcement (2/19/21): Space is extremely limited at this time. Please contact us to reserve your space on our schedule.
We offer high-quality, developmentally appropriate academic enrichment and/or support based on your child’s academic needs. Your child will receive a 100% customized learning plan so that they will meet and exceed their learning goals and objectives.
Currently serving students in the following subject areas:
- Math (PK – 3)
- Reading (PK – 3)
- Writing (PK – 3)
- Social Studies (PK – 3)
- Science (PK – 3)
- College Application Essay Assistance
Music is food for the mind and soul! It offers many benefits, such as fostering healthy brain development in young children, giving them new ways to be creative and expressive and connect socially with peers who are also learning music. Click here to learn about more benefits of music instruction.
Private lessons only. Currently serving students of all ages. There is no better time to start than today!
- Classical Piano
- Beginner Guitar & Guitar Ukulele
Contact us to find out more about each service and how we can serve you and your child!
*Bundle pricing available for those interested in both academic tutoring and music lessons*
Why Choose Mind & Music?
- COMMITTED | We are committed to supporting your child in any way they need whether it be academically, musically, socially, or emotionally. We are here for you.
- CARING | We want the best for your child just as you do. We will work as hard as we can to meet your child’s needs so they may unlock their fullest potential and thrive.
- CUSTOMIZABLE | Your child will receive a completely customized and individualized learning plan in order to cater precisely to your child’s needs.
Get In Touch
Hours of Operation (Winter 2020)
Monday – Thursday 10:30AM – 7:30PM
Saturday 10:30AM – 2:30PM
I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God
while I have being.